Your School name and School Roll number must be included on the registration form.
- It is an online competition for Leaving Certificate Higher Level Maths students.
- It will be held on Thursday 27th January 2022, commencing at 2pm and finishing at 3:30pm.
- The competition is based on a team of 4 students working together to solve mathematical problems based on the LC HL Maths syllabus; it is excellent preparation for Mock examinations.
- Each team will need a computer or mobile device (not a mobile phone) connected to the internet to submit their answers at the end of each round.
- Teachers should supervise students to ensure the competition is done under exam conditions.
- Cost of entry is €40 per team, with a maximum of two teams per school.
- The teacher’s name given on the registration form should act as coordinator for their school.
- Further information will be sent to those who register.
Please contact us if you need any assistance making payment online.