22 Feb Pi Quiz 2023
Posted at 19:08h in News
The Pi Quiz started in 2009 to fill a void that existed in the middle of secondary school education. A brainchild of the Cork Branch, a team of 4 Junior Cycle students compete in a table quiz format over 8 rounds.
- It is a team competition for Junior Cycle Higher level Maths students.
- It will be held on Tuesday 14th March 2023, commencing at 2:00pm.
- The teams of four students work together to solve mathematical problems based on the Junior Cycle Higher level Maths syllabus.
- The cost is €20 per team.
- A maximum of 3 teams per school can enter.
- There are 36 centres to choice from.
- The winning team from each centre will progress to the National Final on Saturday, April 22nd in the Midlands Park Hotel, Portlaoise, Co Laois.